From rooftop gardens to a hanging botanical masterpiece, our inspirations have us gazing upwards. Join us for a look.
- Meredith is keeping Knoll’s Outdoor Sale on her radar: Get 15 percent off all outdoor furniture from April 13 to 25.
- Summer prep: 12 plants that naturally repel mosquitos.
- Tribal shapes: eyeing this bold collection of vases inspired by African colors and textiles.
- Tickets for Ravenwood’s barn dinners in the Hudson Valley are now on sale. Details here, and check out our post on their fete-worthy outdoor table over on Remodelista.
- Currently reading Susan Brownmiller’s new book, My City Highrise Garden, about her 35-plus years of raising plants on on a rooftop terrace above the bustling streets of Manhattan.
- Garnering inspiration from the Women Who Farm Instagram feed (@womenwhofarm).
- Inspired by this gypsy farmer working to improve the planet.
Our Latest Instagram Inspiration
Did a garden object, bouquet, or landscape inspire you this week? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #GDfinds.
For more inspiring greenery and designs, visit our recent posts: