With romance ahead (will you be our Valentine?) we spent the week exploring pale and blush shades of pink. Read on for our latest inspirations.
- Margot is admiring potter Frances Palmer‘s limited edition VD Bud Vases for Valentine’s Day.
- Ten ways to decorate with spiky staghorn ferns.
- Anticipating the release of this nature-inspired travel and lifestyle magazine.
- A floral inspiration board for a DIY Valentine’s Day.
- On this designer’s castle the ivy reigns.
- Black thumb? We like the mindset of Anniek Beije, the stylist and designer behind Netherlands-based Studio Joop, who bills her botanical prints as “perfect for everyone who likes to be surrounded by plants, but somehow can’t seem to keep them alive.”
- LA readers: Edible Gardens is hosting a pop-up and gallery this weekend featuring favorite creatives and makers: February 4 and 5, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at 4628 Hollywood Boulevard.
- Landscape design tips for the ultimate modern garden.
- Over on Remodelista, serious DIY inspiration via Phaidon, including a germinated “floating forest.”
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
- Stacey is anticipating the opening of Botanica, a botanically based market-restaurant collaborative in her Silverlake neighborhood (@botanicafood). In the meantime, she’s following the founding duo’s vibrant—and healthful—online food magazine.
Always looking for more ideas and inspiration? Consider our recent posts:
- 10 Ikea Favorites for Indoor Gardeners.
- Current Obsessions: A View from Above.
- Back to Africa: At Home in My Mother’s Garden.