Of note this week: romance on Instagram, a houseplant master class, and more:
- Stacey alerted us to How to Make a Plant Love You: a master class.
- Our latest must-follow Instagram account: the romantic flowers and patterns of @hannawendelbo.
- Thinking ahead to Valentine’s Day: San Francisco-based floral designer Rito-ito will have a pop-up flower shop at Erica Tanov at the Marin Country Mart on February 14 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- And, now through February 7, use the code EARLYBIRD when you order a medium or large arrangement rom New York-based Petal by Pedal for 15 percent off (and delivery on February 14).
- Have an outstanding landscape project? Submit it to The American Society of Landscape Architects, now accepting entries for the 2018 Professional and Student Awards.
- Think (and keep your desk in order) like a creative director, over on The Organized Home.
- This week’s Throwback Sunday: mistakes to avoid when remodel, indoors and out. (In the meantime, see our Hardscape 101 page for some before-you-start guidance.)
- Save the date: Margot will be at Good in Boston on February 15 to talk about our new book, Remodelista: The Organized Home—simple storage tips included. Stay tuned for more info.
Recently in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Garden Gothic
- Current Obsessions: January Thaw
- Current Obsessions: The Well-Ordered Garden