From a planned botanical garden in Houston to wearable succulents, here is what we’ve been loving this week.
- These paper hellebores may be just as beautiful as the real thing.
- Limited indoor lighting? These houseplants will still thrive.
- Landscape firm West 8 has planned a new botanical garden in Houston featuring an arching bridge of trees.
- Living jewelry? Yes please.
- A green vision for Boston Children’s Hospital.
- We’re yearning to walk through these lavender fields.
- A beautifully designed Auckland garden.
- How to use a trompe l’oeil in the garden.
- A thoughtful podcast on why flowers count as an experience.
- 10,000 gardens in Africa.
- This treehouse is reason enough to visit Scotland.
- Over on Remodelista: A brutalist house in Mexico City.
Our latest Instagram and Pinterest Obsessions
- The Instagram feed of photographer Parker Fitzgerald offers a botanically inclined look at people and artistic moments (@parkerfitzhenry).
- Visiting the In The Garden board behind the UC Botanical Garden at Berkeley may not compare to a tour, but it’s a worthy second.
For more Gardenista, visit Mission Accomplished: A Japanese Design Lab’s Two-in-one garden stool.