Happy New Year! We’re ready to ring in 2018 in style:
- To add to our Gifts for the Botanical Art Lover: Margot spotted this artist’s paper botanical art on Instagram; follow along @woodlucker. (We particularly like her hand-crafted radishes and cherries, all in paper.)
- We like this beautiful DIY botanical facial steam, courtesy of Rip & Tan.
- Our New Year’s resolution: happier houseplants. Consult 11 Ways to Keep Houseplants Happy in Winter for tips.
- Michelle is channeling the 1970s this New Year’s Eve; we expect this shrimp tree (sans the olives) to make an appearance.
- Plus, start the New Year by getting organized. Check out our new book, The Organized Home, and head to organized-home.com for more tips. (Might we suggest starting in the kitchen, with this Plastic-Free Kitchen Kit?)
Recently in Obsessions:
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation