This week the Gardenista editors are making cranberry cocktails to sip while we finish our holiday shopping:
- Michelle alerted us to a showroom sale at Bauer Pottery in LA this weekend, for planters, pots, hostess gifts, holiday gifts, and gifts for oneself.
- The latest from our friends Makoto and Ben of Scout Regalia: Flat Plants, DIY paint-by-number houseplants that start at $40 for a set of two small cacti.
- Plus, on Remodelista: gifts for the urban cyclist, jaunty bell included.
- Armchair reading: Liefke (which means “sweetheart”), a new Dutch quarterly devoted to a celebration of slow living, Netherlands-style.
- “Even the mundane world under your kitchen sink or in your junk drawer should be considered and pleasing.” Read more from Julie and Margot (and our new book, The Organized Home) in The Wall Street Journal.
Recently in Current Obsessions: