Take a look at a handful of things we loved this week.
- A mix of house plants in Martha Stewart and One Kings Lane alum Kelly Lack’s San Francisco apartment.
- Does summer vacation beckon? Prep houseplants before you leave.
- Watermelon and lemonade in the form of a refreshing sorbet.
- SF-based apparel company Everlane is collaborating with Edible Schoolyard to bring better cafeteria food to school kids.
- We’re admiring an indigo beach blanket made by Anna Joyce.
- Designer Sean Knibb’s opens Flowerboy, a cafe-florist-boutique in LA.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- A white facade in Khania, Greece captured by architect and stylist Stine Rosenborg (@srosenborg).
- There’s no shortage of bouquet inspiration in Geraldine Magazine’s Botanical board.