Join us for a week of celebrating summer, with striped rugs for the porch, botanical prints for the wall, and garden tips from designer Charlotte Moss:
Above: Our cold frames are propped open this month and the edibles are spilling out. For ideas for four-season cold frames, see Hardscaping 101: Cold Frames.
- We visit a cook’s garden in upstate New York in this week’s Garden Visit.
- Alexa rounds up her favorite striped outdoor rugs in this week’s 10 Easy Pieces. Meanwhile, check out her Jute Rug picks.
- Jessica learns some life lessons (and gardening tricks) from designer Charlotte Moss in this week’s Required Reading book review.
- For an instant decor fix, Alexa rounds up her favorite botanical wall prints and posters in this week’s Botanical Art post.
- Are you thinking of building a wood deck? Before you start, read this week’s primer at Hardscaping 101.
- An elegant black Belgian pool house is our Outbuilding of the Week.