Read on to find out what piqued our interest this week:
- A 19th century illustrator’s secret garden.
- 20 seasonal salads perfect for spring and summer.
- Five ways to catch rainwater.
- Mill Valley’s favorite gardens open to tour on Thursday.
- What could be better than wild horses living on the front lawn?
- Coca-cola for gardening?
- Which plants are best for shady window boxes? Find out here.
- Simple soup for any weekday.
- Enjoy Japanese tea ceremonies and taiko drumming today and tomorrow at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens.
- To celebrate Earth Day, we’re hosting a book giveaway on our Facebook page.
- Marking our calendars for next week’s SF plant sale (more than 2,500 different varieties).
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week:
- We’re following the world’s most adorable flower truck (@thepetalersf) until we meet again at the Remodelista and Gardenista Market, May 9 at Marin Country Mart.
- We’re lost in more than 2,300 pins collected in Shauna Roux’s Garden Ideas board on Pinterest.
Read more from this week in our Oceania Outdoors issue and have a look at Remodelista’s exploration of the Primary Colors.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation