Last week we raided the closets of some of our favorite haberdashers; this coming week we’ll be on the mountains, visiting ski cabins and rounding up fondue pots. Join us!
• In the closet with Jesse Tyler Ferguson (of Modern Family) and Justin Mikita (lawyer and cofounder of Tie the Knot).
• Christine was checking out Ten Houses to Ring-in Spring.
• Sibella Court’s 10 Favorite Things, including her newest soap line featuring scents like Almalfi (L) and Kurokawa (R).
• Julie is inspired to try this DIY lighting project.
• Guess how much this emerald green sconce costs?
• Just when we thought we had seen enough lifestyle magazines, Sarah picked up this new one at Unionmade.
• Admiring the rainwater collection set up at Anne Suttles and Sam Shah’s home in Austin.
• A $30M Bedford Hills estate with a “Gypsy Wagon” (once used as teahouse) included.
• Spotted on Gear Patrol, Where Chefs Eat.
Meanwhile, over at Gardenista, Michelle is obsessing about her camellias:
* While Michelle is raiding her garden, this weekend the American Camellia Society is holding its annual convention in Napa Valley; the camellia show is open to the public from 1 pm to 4:30 Saturday. For more information, see American Camellia Society National Convention. The society has named Southern landscape designer James Farmer its national spokesman.
* Spun sugar, garden edition, spotted via Garden Design. Frost flowers form in the early morning after sap expands and creates cracks in a stem. Water seeps through, then freezes in the air, creating a cotton candy effect.