Here at Gardenista, we strive to take a natural approach to our skin care and beauty regimens. Erin showed us how to make a face mask with flowers and Dalilah demonstrated how easy it is to ditch store-bought aloe vera gel.
To promote the notion of using clean, natural products on your body, we’re teaming up with Hillary Peterson, former CEO of Marie Veronique Organics, to give one reader a $450 gift of products from her new venture, True Nature Botanicals. The roster of products include moisturizers, shampoos, and solid perfumes–all made with the purest scents and ingredients.
Here’s what one lucky reader will win:
- One solid perfume compact and two refills in one of each of these noble scents: Citrus, Floral, and Woods.
- A four-ounce bottle of Pacific Body Oil.
- A one-ounce bottle of Pacific Face Oil.
How to enter:
- Submit your email address to a form located at the bottom of the page.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing and contacted through the email address provided.
- The contest ends on September 29 at 11:59 pm and the winner will be contacted September 30.
Note: The sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada (excluding Quebec). For more details, see the Official Rules.
The giveaway has ended and the winner will be announced shortly. Thank you for participating.
Above: Hillary in her Mill Valley, CA garden, harvesting plants and flowers for True Nature Botanicals.
Above: A basket of kale from Hillary’s garden.
Above: True Nature Botanicals uses natural materials to achieve the most authentic scents, and each product is formulated without toxins. Take a look at the website to read more about the skin care philosophy.
Submit your email address below to enter for a chance to win.