The polar vortex might have reared its frigid head again this week, but things have been downright tropical on Gardenista. Some members of our team have been sniffing hibiscus flowers and stringing Hawaiian leis, while others of us have been satisfied admiring much warmer gardens and beach hotels from the relative comfort of our space-heater-surrounded desks.
Here’s a collection of this week’s links, inspired by the tropical garden:
- Live in a place warm enough to plant the tropics in your backyard? Here are 5 Iconic Palm Trees for Home Gardens.
- We might need to make this Late Winter Orange and Chocolate Tart.
- Winter feeling too bleak for you? See the 9 Best Plants for Colorful Container Gardens.
- Pure Green took a steamy trip to Kew Gardens.
- Weekend craft project? DIY Seed Packets.
- Dreaming of warmer nights in a garden as cute as this one.
- We’re not the only ones with our minds on warmer temps.
- World’s simplest DIY? Cozy up this weekend with homemade Citrus Candles. Share your photos with us by tagging @Gardenista_Sourcebook on Instagram!