Greece has been enjoying a resurgence of tourism this year, and Remodelista editors have taken notice. This week, they pay tribute to its unique sun-bleached Mediterranean style.
- Hallowe’en: 5 Weekend Sales to Shop
- Steal This Look: A Laid-Back Living Room on Patmos, Greece
- Expert Advice: 9 Ways to Use Lime Plaster (Hint: It’s Not Just for Walls)
- Postfolk: Bath Towels Inspired by Greek Fables
- 10 Easy Pieces: Briki Coffee Pots
- Slow Design: Soulful Handmade Goods from Dora Daar
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation