Remodelista continues its appreciation of Shaker style this week with a look at how it’s being interpreted around the world. At the center of it all? The humble peg rail.
New York City
- Trend Alert: Asymmetrical Mirrors
- A Graphic Designer’s Redone Victorian, Where the Pantry Takes Center Stage
- 10 Easy Pieces: Cast Iron Dutch Ovens
- Remodeling 101: DIY Flush Electrical Outlets, Courtesy of a Budget-Minded Young NYC Architect
- A 19th-Century Iron Foundry for a Still-Life Photographer, Transformed by Ravi Raj Architecture
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation