This past week, our thoughts leapt ahead to the holidays–but that didn’t stop us from a little wildcrafting and daytripping.
Plus, we’re developing new hobbies:
- Uncovering the joys of perennial vegetables (they’ll be coming around again).
- A flowering cacti “retreat.”
- These northern strawberries won’t quit.
- Calling all early holiday shoppers, design enthusiasts, browsers and minglers: Remodelista is kicking off its holiday market season in New York City from November 21 to 23 at the Park Avenue Garage Sale.
- A memorial tree for pet owners.
- Making the case for garlands.
- Spotted on Treehugger: The Invisible Garden House, designed to extend the growing season for plants in northern climates.
- Dressing vs stuffing.
- The world’s most verdant airport?
- We’re joining the binchotan brigade with the Remodelista editors.
- Noted for spring: organic gardening essentials.
- Turkey Day admissions.
- Discovered via Wit & Delight: the rich, abstract work of painter Andy Denzler.
- Destination: Vancouver.
- Tips for getting snap happy at holiday parties.
Calling all Pinners: There are just a few days left! Enter our Thanksgiving Tablescape contest to win a 5-Piece Bake Set from Falcon Enamelware.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation