It was a big week of news, with the Mafia threatening to corner the poinsettia market. Plus, we discovered the eight best woodsy-scented holiday candles:
- A different take on ornaments.
- Trending on Remodelista: Editors’ Favorite Gift Picks.
- The Italian Job: poinsettia shakedown in Naples. It’s enough to make you switch to cyclamens for safety.
- How are you going to pick just one of the eight best-smelling holiday candles?
- DIY holiday wreaths via Design Love Fest.
- Just when you thought we’d made enough DIY wreaths, we fell for one more.
- Ghost of Christmas Future: Persuasive 9th grade scientists are tempting Erin to go off the grid immediately.
- Holiday playlist.
- What to eat the day after Christmas.
- Studio spaces via SF Girl by Bay.
- Canelle et Vanille’s new studio made us decide: We are definitely fixing up our offices come January (watch this space). The color scheme also reminded us of how obsessed we were this year with her fruit and chamomile tart.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation