Nobody wants to be indoors in glorious weather. We’re cooking, showering, and lounging outside. Join us for a week of celebrating The New Outdoor Room:
- Izabella is designing new built-in seating for her deck; see the ideas that inspired her most in this week’s Roundup post. Meanwhile, see Scandi-style built-in seating in From Sweden with Love: A Sea Captain’s Romantic Villa.
- Low-cost details keep Norwegian blogger Nina Holst’s stylish deck on budget; Alexa sources everything (yes, even the poufs) necessary to Steal This Look.
- What makes a swimming pool look modern? Alexa’s investigation takes her into dark waters in this week’s post on the latest trends in Swimming Pool Design.
- An outdoor kitchen doesn’t have to be fancy, it just has to marry function with form. We round up our favorite barebones Outdoor Kitchens to illustrate just how simple it can be to set up an instant food prep station without sacrificing style.
- Nothing’s nicer than a shower outdoors. And installation doesn’t have to be complicated. Janet demystifies the plumbing process in this week’s installment of Hardscaping 101.