We’re headed to New England this week: to steal garden ideas from the Pilgrims, to see how Yankee ingenuity rescued a garden ravaged by a hurricane, and to find clever storage ideas for firewood. Join us:
- Ravaged by a hurricane, a historic Maine garden makes a remarkable comeback in this week’s Landscape Architect Visit.
- File this under clever storage solutions. We round up our favorite log and firewood stackers in this week’s 10 Easy Pieces.
- We’re heading to Boston this weekend for our first-ever Remodelista New England Market with co-sponsor Lekker Home. Join us on Saturday and Sunday at Lekker, at 1313 Washington Street, Boston.
- We visit an environmentally friendly house and garden in Maine, complete with solar panels, a green roof, and a unique rainwater collection system in this week’s Garden Visit.
- Planning a Thanksgiving menu? We’ve rounded up our favorite garden-to-table side dishes in this week’s Recipe post.
- This week’s Hotel Visit takes us to Maine to visit a very special hostel (with a very special kitchen garden).