We’re luxuriating in late-summer landscapes. Join for a week of classical garden urns, knot gardens, and insider tips from Sissinghurst Castle:
Above: For more of this grand sprawl of a garden, see Garden Visit: The Unique Charm of Glyndebourne in Sussex.
- Perennial grasses create smudgy swaths of color against a green velvet backdrop of English countryside in this week’s Landscape Designer Visit.
- We round up classically curved amphoras to hold rainwater in this week’s 10 Easy Pieces post.
- What would Vita Sackville-West do? We have the answer straight from Sissinghurst Castle in this week’s Garden Ideas to Steal post. In the meantime, you can get insider gardening tips from Required Reading: Vita Sackville-West’s Sissinghurst.
- Yellowing and shriveled leaves may mean trouble for Josh’s marijuana plant in this week’s installment of our ongoing series, The Marijuana Plant and Me.
- In this week’s Pots & Planters post, we discover cloches with a mossy patina, an elegant way to protect tender garden plants. Meanwhile, see more of our favorites in 10 Easy Pieces: Glass Cloches.
- A fairytale forest hut is our Outbuilding of the Week.