What’s on our mind? Late-season tomatoes:
- We would go camping every weekend, without complaint, even help pitch the tent (with a little grumbling)… if we could take the portable Critter kitchen to the campsite with us. Via Elia Mangia.
- What to do with the last ten pounds of tomatoes of the season? Conserva them. (Sorry, we couldn’t resist). Recipe via Food52.
- Take a close look, because we should know what we’re up against: tobacco hornworm caterpillar. Via 66 Square Feet.
- Armchair travel: tour Mexico City via You Have Been Here Sometime.
- Eye candy apples, via Nicole Franzen. Get lost on her site. We did.
Finally, get more ideas on how to successfully plant, grow, and care for tomatoes with our Tomatoes: A Field Guide.
Interested in other edible plants for your garden? Get more ideas on how to plant, grow, and care for various edible plants (including flowers, herbs and vegetables) with our Edible Plants: A Field Guide.