This week we found inspiration in a new plant-forward restaurant, a much-anticipated book, and a trio of ingenious vases. Read on to learn more:
- The one addition that could save your garden.
- An ingenious sticker for a favorite fruit.
- This desert cabin mirrors its expansive landscape—literally.
- Let the plants win: How to choose greenery for every room in your home.
- Finding serenity—and light—on the Lower East Side.
- Eager for spring: a list of garden exhibits, festivals and presentations on our calendars.
- We listed our Top 10 Books Every Gardener Should Read; now here are five more favorites.
- Bringing the healing power of flowers to incarcerated women.
- Is this houseplant having (another) comeback?
Our Latest Instagram Inspiration
Looking for more verdant inspiration? Consider our recent posts:
- An “Ugly Ducking” Landscape Transformed in NY’s Hudson Valley
- Current Obsessions: Object Lessons
- 10 Books Every Gardener Should Read