The first day of spring went pretty well. (For you too?) Here’s how we celebrated:
- A house without windows on the exterior walls makes up for it with an interior courtyard.
- Another convert.
- Oregon’s tulip season starts now.
- Faking it (wrong?).
- Don’t shy away from asymmetry and more foolproof tips for arranging a spring bouquet.
- 30 outdoor makeovers.
- A cocktail inspired by Northern California‘s coast.
- Four-year garden transformation in Sydney, Australia.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Another Brooklyn florist (@nicamille) to add to your Instagram feed.
- We’re following Garden Design Magazine’s Container Gardens board on Pinterest.