Hang in there, Boston. Help is coming. We’re celebrating the onset of spring this week with tiny potting tables, a pretty-in-pink palette for city balconies, and garden ideas to steal from Martha Stewart.
- Black and white anemones are Erin’s favorite. See what she did with them in Splurge for Spring: Black and White Anemones.
- If you’re strapped for space, this week’s installment of our Gardenista 100 guide to the best of 2015 offers a Small Space Gardening solution: mini potting tables perfect for a balcony or tiny garden.
- In a recent interview with a beauty blog, Martha Stewart confided she’s more focused on gardening than skincare: “Gardening season is just about to start, so I’ve been ordering all of my plants and seeds and getting ready to plant three gardens.” In this week’s Garden Ideas to Steal, we round up Martha’s top 10 tips for a spring garden.
- Michelle has a just-big-enough potting shed–it’s 18 inches deep. We’ll show you how to borrow similar space from a garage (and kit it out) in this week’s Steal This Look.
- Patio pavers. Everything you need to know about materials to jump start a spring project is the topic of this week’s Hardscaping 101.
- A pale pink palette for springtime: in this week’s Curb Appeal post, we explore 11 ways to use dogwood trees in a city garden.