Here’s a look at the things we loved this week.
- A farm house in Portland, Oregon gets a DIY backyard and curb appeal update.
- The sounds of an Estonian forest are amplified by giant wood megaphones.
- We celebrated the Autumnal Equinox with an apple cider spritzer.
- How to take extend the life of a fall planter.
- What we’re reading: Life/Style: Elegant Simplicity at Home by Tricia Foley.
- The best plants for fall weather.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Above: Our latest Instagram obsession is Belgium-based florist Emily Avenson (@fleuropean).
Above: Get a closer look at White Flower Farm through the At the Farm Pinterest board.