Is it already fall? While lamenting the end of summer, we couldn’t be more excited about this season holds, including the launch of our new book. Read on to learn how we’re celebrating and what we’ve been eyeing this week.
Above: Offering a natural respite and place of remedy, Seoul-based architectural firm Archihood WXY has created the “Korean Dandelion Farm.” The concrete and wood structure is a place for processing Korean dandelion for herbal remedies and a calming retreat for visitors. According to the architects, the open design of the building is meant to “create positive energy through motivation from nature.” Photo courtesy of Archihood WXY.
- 8 humble cold frames for year-round gardening.
- Tulip lovers take note.
- No garden? Dim room? No problem.
Above: We recently discovered the work of Compañía Botánica, an eclectic floral design company based in Buenos Aires, Argentina that specializes in creative succulent installments. Photo courtesy of Compañía Botánica.
- A floral designer and Gardenista contributor channels a visual artist.
- On our fall menu.
- Over on Remodelista: sustainability and style.
Above: In celebration the release of our new book Gardenista: The Definitive Guide to Stylish Outdoor Spaces, we’re giving away a pair of dip-dye garden tools featured in the book’s DIY chapter. Enter now; the giveaway contest ends at midnight PST on September 28.
- A famous Madrid garden reinvented.
- Take a peek at select 2017 Forever Stamps (flower lovers, there’s one for you).
- Plants as design elements?
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
For more Gardenista visit: Best Garden Design Trends for Fall 2016.