Take a look at what’s on our radar this week:
- A dinner party in honor of FEED Projects.
- Track the best time to peep leaves in your area with this fall foliage map.
- Nine uses for pumpkin butter, including one pumpkin loaf.
- Simple Sheds: One for the kids and one for the grown ups.
- Lessons in tea.
- It’s time to start prepping your garden for winter.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- After touring her Brooklyn garden, we’ve become obsessed with Maria Robledo’s bunny (@mariarobledo) on Instagram.
- We’re loving Heidi Swanson’s Food/Drink board on Pinterest.
- Standing out among the homes in ruins is a two-level family house in Iran, complete with outdoor corridor.
Reminder: Send photos of your Halloween pumpkins by Monday, and we’ll show our favorites on Gardenista next week.
Looking for Halloween inspiration? See our week of Dark Shadows. And don’t miss Remodelista’s week of Hauntingly Beautiful Houses.