We’re all in full fall mode, enjoying richer colors, the season’s harvest, and the October chill. Here’s a look at what we’ve been inspired by this week.
Above: Francesca says, “Thinking about these painterly floral arrangements from La Musa de las Flores of Mexico City.”
- The next generation of glamping.
- Gardenista headquarters, revealed.
- Glad to see the plants are winning.
- These may just be the perfect fall flowers for “rich long-lasting bouquets.”
- Remembrance of greenery past.
- We came back from Sunset’s test garden with tips for growing a stylish harvest.
Above: We couldn’t be more excited to announce our year-long residency at Terrain. Michelle recently chatted with the Terrain team about what’s in store, the launch of our new book––and more. Photographs from Gardenista: The Definitive Guide to Stylish Outdoor Spaces by Matthew Williams.
- We’re ready to move into this stylish LA guest house.
- Where pets and plants happily co-exist.
- Miss America lived here.
For more ideas from our haunts this week, check out our posts:
- 10 Garden Ideas to Steal from California
- Landscape Designer Visit: At Home with Flora Grubb in Berkeley, CA
- Fall at McEvoy Ranch in Petaluma