It’s the time of year to start showcasing our favorite botanical holiday decor and gifts. Read on to see what we’re admiring–-and where we’ve found inspiration this week.
Above: On our radar: the organic beauty behind Moon Canyon Design’s wreath created for Jenni Kayne. Featuring dried grasses, pine, birch, Douglas fir, and other botanicals, the holiday pieces echo the essence of a trip along the California coast. Photo by Nicki Sebastian.
- We love this idea to green our holiday celebrations.
- Inspirational accounts of living on the road.
- The ideal gift for the outdoor chef.
Above: We’re coveting SHED’s Paper Pot Maker, which utilizes newspaper to create seed vessels. A perfect gift for the creative and upcycler in your life.
- Insight into the design practice of an acclaimed American landscape designer.
- From flower presses to watering gadgets, this gift guide has the gardener in your life covered.
- An Academy Award winner’s eco resort is underway in the Caribbean.
Above: Bay Area readers, we hope to see you soon. Please join us for our fifth annual SF Market, December 10 and 11, at Heath Ceramics! About 50 local artisans will be showcasing their homewares, clothing, jewelry, organic botanicals, gourmet foodstuffs, and more.
- In Remodelista news: The Best Home Design Sales for Cyber Monday.
Above: We’re thrilled to have the work of Berkeley-based ceramist Sarah Kersten at this year’s SF market (@_sarahkersten).
We are always scouring our haunts, both in person and online, for inspirations. For more ideas visit our posts: