From fine art to a European botanical haunt, here’s what we’ve admired this week.
Above: Annie spotted the work of Madrid-based artist Ignacio Aracil, who picks flowers and leaves from the gardens of European landscape designers and crafts them into elegant paper-thin sculptures.
- A concrete home with an enviable garden in rural Belgium.
- We’re thrilled to be on this bestsellers list––and in the company of such amazing reads.
- Here’s a woman with a (plant) addiction.
Above: Stacey is ready to visit Berlin again after seeing this beautiful setting at the Berlin-Dahlem Botanical Garden through the lens of writer and photographer Jessica Jungbauer. Photograph by Jessica Jungbauer courtesy of The Elysian Edit.
- In celebration of succulents.
- Need a respite? Consider one of these amazing cabins.
- We’re on board with this hostess gift.
Above: Are you in the Philadelphia area today? If so, please join us at Terrain at Styers to celebrate our new book, Gardenista: The Definitive Guide to Stylish Outdoor Spaces. We’ll be hosting a cocktail party and leading DIY holiday workshops, from 6 to 9 p.m. Details here.
- In Remodelista news: A Rustic Farmhouse Living Room in Upstate New York
- Mark your calendars: Our holiday markets are headed to San Francisco and Portland.
Our Latest Instagram Inspiration
For more garden news and inspiration see our recent posts:
- 10 Garden Ideas to Steal from the High Line in New York City.
- Current Obsessions: Fantasy Ruins.
- A Garden Hidden in SF’s Mission District.