If you’re in the Boston area, be sure to visit us today and tomorrow at Lekker Home for the Remodelista Market. If not, have a look at what we loved this week.
Our first two-day Remodelista Market takes place this weekend in Boston at Lekker Home. We’ll be there along with 30+ vendors from the New England area, today and tomorrow at 1313 Washington Street, Boston MA.
- To benefit the Edible Schoolyard Project, we partnered with IfOnly to create a winter bough with olive branches and white flowers. To purchase one or for more information, visit IfOnly.
- On our reading list: Greenterior, a book about plant lovers and their homes.
- Instead of layering the potatoes on top of each other, this gratin recipe calls for vertically arranged slices.
- Going camping? Consider one of these campgrounds.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- If you can’t make it to the Remodelista Market this weekend, keep up with one of the makers Annie Meyer (@annemeyerstudio) on Instagram.
- We’re following Boston General Store, another vendor from our holiday market on Pinterest.