Take a look at what’s on our radar this week:
- The folks at Sunday Suppers make salt roasted vegetables look so easy.
- Currently Craving: from Marble & Milkweed.
- How to live with greenery in the middle of winter? Find a sunny ledge, plus more houseplant advice from Urban Jungle Bloggers.
- Have you ever seen a gabion wall? Here is a fine example.
- Bricks–six ways, including on the floor and in the kitchen.
- We take selfies; do plants snap shelfies?
- Sustainability and a commitment to reducing waste are linchpins at Grown & Gathered farm.
- A spacious NYC patio with miles of skyscrapers in sight.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- We’re following the musings of a Copenhagen-based photographer and stylist (@tinabrokhansen).
- Did we mention we’re keeping a close eye on Brokhansen’s Blooms board on Pinterest?
- Reminder: The first London Remodelista Market is coming to The New Craftsmen on November 15.