A few things we’ve had on our radar this week:
- Remodelista’s Alexa Hotz, shares her recipe for a spring bouquet with Food52.
- Marine-like life on land.
- What’s better than a fireplace inside? One that’s outside, of course.
- A naked almond cake topped with edible flowers.
- Gardens after nightfall.
- 7 backyard upgrades, budget edition.
- Notes on arranging with lilacs.
- Eye-candy from Chealsea Flower Shows of years past.
- A backyard parking lot turned rose garden.
- A giveaway! This handcrafted Garden Trugg ($72 at Archer Hard Goods) can be yours. Check out our Facebook page on Monday, May 19th for more details.
- Pastoral paradise in the Hamptons.
- 4 steps to a DIY raised bed.
Have a look at Outdoors In, our week of bringing the garden indoors. And for considered workspaces see Working It on Remodelista. For daily inspiration from the garden, follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.