Read on to see what we obsessed over this week:
- Eichler update in Palo Alto.
- This could be the prettiest bug repellent in the world.
- An exhibition dedicated to Frida Kahlo opens today at the New York Botanical Gardens.
- Natural dye and the plants they’re made of as window installation at Brooklyn shop Shark Tooth.
- A woman’s answer to the man cave.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Curb appeal moment from Hannah Legg (@hannah.legg).
- We’re following Gardening Tips & Ideas from the editors at Martha Stewart Living.