From an anniversary rose to a discovered ancient garden, here’s what inspired us this week.
- Michelle is looking forward to Immersive Landscapes with Andrea Cohen at the Golden Gate Club, an educational event in which the landscape architect will discuss her process of shaping space in both small and large gardens.
- Botanical findings: a 4000-year-old garden is discovered in Egypt.
- Meredith recently picked up three bottles of Copain’s 2016 Les Voisins Rosé, a vineyard famous for its roses. The beautiful winery in Healdsburg is worthy of a visit.
- In search of spring’s most prized alliums.
- Simple steps to ban fruit flies.
- ‘Tis the season: tips on hosting a farm-to-table dinner.
- From monochromatic to wild, floral designers divulge their bouquet arranging tips.
- Weekend DIY?
- A revered artist moves heaven and earth, quite literally.
- A rose with “the fragrance of soft summer mornings on the coast.”
Share your favorite garden finds with us by using the hashtag #GDfinds on Instagram. And see our recent posts: