From Susan Orlean to unique center pieces, here’s a look at what’s been inspiring us this week.
- If you’re in NYC this weekend, come see us at our Remodelista/Gardenista Market at Canvas Home!
- The garden of New England landscape designer Andrew Grossman is “a showcase of possibilities.”
- Courtyard avant-garde.
- 7 burgeoning spring gardening trends to know.
- From vegetables to golden eggs, these 12 unique center pieces caught our attention.
- Did fake flowers become cool again?
- A garden in a bottle.
- Above: In a “full bloom collaboration” between author Susan Orlean and painter Phillip Taafe, The Floral Ghost takes readers through a journey that is equal parts literal and visual, nostalgic, and optimistic.
- Over on Remodelista: Seth Meyers’ NYC kitchen has abig personality like the comedian himself.
Our latest Instagram and Pinterest Inspirations
- We’re entranced and inspired by floral designer Flora Starkey’s visually compelling feed (@florastarkey).
- We’re keen on visiting West Elm’s Green Walls + Vertical Gardens board, a study in greenery that stands above of us.
For more Gardenista, visit our latest issue: Color Academy.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation