This week we discovered a philanthropic florist and some of the prettiest hanging flowers we’ve seen. Come take a look.
- With more than 1,000 plants, this Lisbon co-working space is officially an urban jungle.
- As we gear up for Mexican design week, Margot’s admiring the eco-friendly bikes from Bamboocycles; we may enroll in a DIY workshop at Drift San José (see also: The Homemade Baja Hotel over on Remodelista).
- Getting to know the hardy Haworthia.
- Eyeing an ingenious hammock with a dual purpose.
- Behind the scenes with Berlin’s in-demand floral designers.
- SF readers take note: floral takeover at the de Young.
- Tips for container vegetable gardening, just in time for spring.
- We’re yearning to go to this bright and eclectic Galway restaurant.
- A fashion-forward floral business with a philanthropic incentive.
- Advice for creating a breezy waterfront garden.
For more garden news and global finds, check out our recent posts:
- Garden Visit: At Home with Kelly Haegglund in Mill Valley, CA
- Current Obsessions: Spring Forward
- The Starter Garden: Seed of the Month Clubs
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation