From sculptural cacti to pop-up gardens in the city, here’s what we’ve been inspired by this week.
- We’re accepting submissions for the Gardenista Considered Design Awards! Enter now.
- Fiddle leaf figs against climate change.
- Cacti, a sculptural take.
- Edible blossoms to brighten your plate.
- Loving the mother/daughter Instagram team @sacredthistle.
- An unlikely rooftop garden.
- 20 uses for baking soda, including a bug bite cure.
- A chef plants the future: listen now.
- Summer in the city: Philly’s pop-up gardens, wine included.
- The “Blue Apron” of seeds.
- Meet the woman behind an indoor vertical farm in Hamburg.
- Green workout: Just how many calories can you burn doing an hour of gardening?
- A design studio takes on indoor plants.
Have a garden we should include in our next Current Obsessions? Share it with us on Instagram with the hashtag #gddestination.
For more outdoor inspiration, consider our recent posts: