From a vegetable bounty in Georgia to an eclectic, organic arrangement, here’s what we’ve been admiring this week.
Above: We’ve been poring over the latest issue of Garden & Gun that includes this beautiful feature on the vegetable bounty found at Greyfield Inn on Georgia’s Cumberland Island. Guests can view the gardens and garner a “preview” of what will be on the chef’s three-course meal. Photo by Gabe Hanaway courtesy of Garden & Gun.
- Tips for harvesting your own vegetable bounty.
- This Parisian home is replete with a living jungle.
- What to plant to serve dinner straight from the garden.
Above: Kristen Caissie of floral design studio Moon Canyon recently paired with Jenni Kayne to put together a casual, organic arrangement that includes unexpected fresh apricots positioned around the vase. Photo by Esther Lee via Rip & Tan.
- Blossom Pavilion in Shanghai.
- This August, Christie’s South Kensington presents an evening dedicated to British folk culture.
- Going green in the garden.
- Over on Remodelista: A Historical Hudson, NY Home Reimagined.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: The shots taken by New England-based photographer Melissa DiPalma burst with color and energy (@melissadipalma).
For more Gardenista visit our latest issue: Lessons Learned.