Take a look at a few things we’ve been loving lately:
- Residents of Brighton, England, can enjoy a Sunday morning delivery of seasonal flowers and a fresh-baked cake thanks to a new (read: amazing) service offered by Canopy Creative.
- Is it just us, or did Johnny Depp forever change the way we look at topiary?
- A tour of landscape designer Scott Shrader’s Southern California home, tangerine espalier and succulents included.
- A Los Angeles backyard is overflowing with plants–but not a single one is in the ground.
- Lamp or mini greenhouse? Both! Meet Milo, the latest creation from Polish lighting studio Lightovo.
- What we’re drinking this weekend: raspberry and pomegranate smoothie with green tea ice cubes.
- We had lots of France in last week’s Bastille Day issue, but we can never get enough. This week we found ourselves roaming the streets of Paris on Design Love Fest.
- There’s still time to pick the winners for this year’s Considered Design Awards. Go vote!