Read on to see the makers, places and products that have us inspired this week. Here’s to a Happy Fourth of July!
Above: Color inspiration during an afternoon at Denver’s City Park Greenhouse and gardens.
- Exploring the coolest rooftop farm in NYC.
- A behind-the-scenes tour of Disney’s gardens.
- Healthy vegetarian fare for an Independence Day party.
- Secrets of the Presidents’ gardens.
Above: We’re yearning to stay at the The AutoCamp Hotel location in Guerneville, CA after reading about it in the latest issue of Sunset and seeing it here through the lens of Kelly Lack of The Spot. Photo courtesy of Kelly Lack via Sunset.
- Spotlight on: carnivorous plants.
- A cutting-edge, sustainable approach to reviving a historic site.
- Secrets to growing juicy, plump tomatoes.
- Over on Remodelista: The Ultimate Rental Checklist, Landlord Edition.
Out Latest Pinterest Obsession
Above: We love how plants seem to be a main muse of Belinda Evans, an Australia-based creative, writer and sustainability educator (@iamalchemy).
For more Gardenista visit our latest issue: Outdoor Entertaining.