Some people can’t leave a hardware store without buying something. We’re that way in garden-supply stores (and websites, too). Here are some special additions we’ve been eyeing this week:
- Zinc-finish circle trays are ideal for serving cool beverages or displaying a garden bouquet. These come in a million sizes.
- Whatever your garden style, you’ll find the path it deserves among these 41 ideas.
- A graceful, easy-to-add architectural element: an arbor. Now, where to put it . . .
- It’s called the Face Planter; get it? Silly, but we love it; from our friends at The Sill.
- A carved-oak rope swing just says summer. Note to self: Need bigger trees.
- Instead of a table runner, a three-foot-long natural branch makes a bold statement for an outdoor banquet.
- Even the humble garden hose likes to dress up with a new accessory now and then.
- Kind of adorable. How else to describe the air plant-seashell jellyfish we found on Etsy?
- Two words: June roses.
Finally, don’t forget to submit your outdoor project to this year’s Gardenista Considered Design Awards. Grab your camera; the July 7th deadline is fast approaching!