A zero-waste cooking event on the streets of Paris to a four-hundred-year-old garden for sale, here are TK things to know about this weekend.
- 41 make-ahead recipes for Thanksgiving. (No, it’s not too early.)
- Today at Wave Hill in New York: a workshop on edible ornaments for birds.
- In Paris? Don’t miss Disco Soup tomorrow, a no-waste community soup-a-thon using imperfect, discarded produce from farmer’s markets.
- Missed the High Line’s immersive “Mile-Long Opera”? You can experience it, virtually, here.
- Texans: experience a traditional tea ceremony in the Fort Worth Botanic Garden’s Japanese garden
- See owls up close and browse nature-centered books at next weekend’s Wild Arts Festival, presented by the Audobon Society of Portland, OR.
- And, plant swappers take note: going on November 16 in San Francisco.
- Build your own ladder plant stand.
- And, a DIY storage solution for the kitchen (or the tool shed).
Previously in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: French Sense
- Current Obsessions: The Garden at Night
- Current Obsessions: The Londoners
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation