Here’s a look at what we’re loving lately:
- Weekend snack: crí¨me fraí®che crostini with purple cabbage.
- We’re admiring the photos of Sydney photographer Katie Davies, especially the ones from her recent trip to South Australia’s Barossa Valley.
- We know broccoli‘s healthy. But can it really make you happy?
- On our wish list: sphere hanging baskets for summer porches.
- Change is in the air. We’re welcoming a new generation of gardeners–are you one of them?
- A green slice of the farmers’ market in Charleston, West Virginia.
- An orange blossom harvest through the eyes of a Ligurian family: “Flowers mean everything to us here.”
- After a light hike in the Columbia River Gorge, learn how to extract dye from the area’s plants in Wildcraft’s natural dye workshop, September 14 from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Italian fashion designer Federico Forquet turned his creative hand from haute couture to gardening and decorating. His favorite project? His home in Tuscany.