Read on to see what we loved this week:
- A contemporary garden room with blackened siding is added to an Edwardian house in Melbourne.
- A primer on aquaponics, a method of using fish to grow crops.
- To savor the last berries of summer, we’re making blackberry and blueberry ice cream.
- Giant stones or outdoor stools? You decide.
- A look around the Fitzroy Conservatory in Melbourne.
- Minneapolis, Minnesota recently vowed to help the decreasing bee population by planting more pollinators and avoiding harsh pesticides.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- What could be better than a treehouse bed and breakfast (@treehousepoint)?
- Boston-based hydrogeologist Hannah Elkinton’s Blooms and Greenery board is our latest Pinterest discovery.