Here’s a look at what we’re loving lately:
- Blueberry swirl muffins, because these tasty little guys are in season.
- Gardenista contributor Jeanne Rostaing recently judged the Greenest Block in Brooklyn Contest, hosted by the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. Peep the winners here.
- To make on the next Gardenista camping trip: a floral campfire mandala, eucalyptus leaves included.
- Our new favorite pairing: edible flowers and chocolate.
- Spotted and wanted: porcelain hanging test tube vases.
- Are you ready to try training an espaliered tree or shrub in your garden? This espalier primer will help you decide.
- Did you hear? The winners of the 2014 Gardenista Considered Design Awards have been announced.