Swags delivered to your door and a last-minute foraged arrangement: Here are 9 things to know about this pre-holiday weekend.
- Our thoughts are with those affected by the fires in California. Here’s one way to donate, via Shoppe Amber Interiors.
- A flower shop to watch in Detroit, spotted at The Siren Hotel. (In the area? They’re hosting a Thanksgiving centerpiece workshop at Detroit-based furniture shop Floyd on Tuesday.)
- And wildflower weaving, today at Scribner’s Catskill Lodge.
- Deck the halls with ease: fresh-cut greens, swags, and boughs delivered from the forest to your door. (Or, order a tiny living tree, complete with lights.)
- Or, bundle up and throw an autumn dinner party outdoors.
- A new-old tradition to try: stuffed pumpkin.
- 9 Ikea classics that will stand the test of time. (We’ve tried them.)
- The only five things you need to cook the best Thanksgiving turkey.
- Lastly: why you should never stop redecorating: Michelle weighs in in her latest for the Wall Street Journal.
Previously in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: First Frost
- Current Obsessions: French Sense
- Current Obsessions: The Garden at Night