If you’re like us, you have a love/hate relationship with Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. While we sure do enjoy a good discount, the unabashed consumerism of this time of year can be off-putting. So here’s a reminder to buy less and buy better. With that in mind, we’ve gathered the best sales from some of our favorite brands and retailers. And remember to consider Small Business Saturday and pop into your local independent stores this weekend.
- Our favorite new store, Gardenheir, is offering 15 percent off sitewide with code THANKS. Tip: Be sure to check out its chic collection of gardening apparel.
- Barebones‘s 25 percent off sale is good through Nov. 24, at 11:59 pm MST; use code EARLYBLACKFRIDAY.
- Hawkins New York is hosting a sale from Wednesday, Nov. 22 through Monday, Nov. 27 at midnight PST: Take 20 percent off sitewide (including a really great collection of planters) with code LETSGO.
- Everything is currently 25 percent off in honor of Black Friday (prices are as marked) at Bloomist.
- For a tightly edited collection of planters, tools, and outdoor furniture that is socially and environmentally conscious, check out Goodee, which is offering free shipping on Cyber Monday.
- We love Niwaki’s well-made tools. In honor of Black Friday, the Japanese company is offering free shipping to its North American customers with a minimum purchase of $30.
- From Nov. 24 through Nov. 26, get 15 percent off sitewide at Garrett Wade with code FRIDAY; on Monday, Nov. 27, enjoy 15 percent off and free shipping with minimum purchase of $125 (use code CYBER).
- Take 20 percent off sitewide and 30 percent off orders of $300+ at Food52, which has a robust collection of products for the patio and garden, as well as holiday decorations. Use code CYBER at checkout; offer lasts from Monday, Nov. 20 through Tuesday, Nov. 28. Some exclusions apply.
- Business & Pleasure‘s fun umbrellas, beach chairs, towels and more are all 30 percent off with code BFCM30.
- Outdoor furniture store Neighbor is offering a 20 percent discount sitewide through Nov. 28.
- Horne is offering up to 30 percent off select brands, including but not limited to Skagerak (indoor and outdoor accessories are 15 percent off from Nov. 13 through Nov. 29).
- Looking for an outdoor rug? Revival‘s sale is from Friday, Nov. 17 through Nov. 27: 10 percent off on purchases up to $499; 15 percent off on purchases $500-$999; 20 percent off purchases $1000-$1999; and 25 percent off purchases $2000+. (Excludes gift cards.)
- Annie Selke is offering 25 percent off everything on their site with code CYBERSALE.
- Last but not least, Permanent Collection is offering 20 percent off sitewide (with the exclusion of the Platter Project); no code needed. (Their famous Egg Spoon—rarely discounted—is 20 percent off).
Be sure to check out our sister site for houseware and decor sales: The Gifting Season: 20 Exclusive Sales & Discounts for Remodelista Readers