There was much to admire on Remodelista this week, but we couldn’t stop obsessing about one story in particular: Margot’s post on Gesa Hansen’s book Coming Home to Nature: The French Art of Countryfication. Here’s how to live the country life, the French way.
Dine en plein air.
Keep the grass long.
Live with imperfection.
- Steal This Look: A Modern and Elegant Dining Room in Georgetown
- Beauty and the Reusable Bag: Mesh Produce Sacks and More from Caya of Japan
- 10 Easy Pieces: Design-Worthy Mailboxes
- Nabila’s: 8 Ideas to Borrow from a New Lebanese Spot in Brooklyn
- The Merchant’s Table: A Contemporary Craft Store in Suffolk