It’s spring, so of course you’d rather be outdoors than reading about the outdoors. With that in mind, we’ll keep it to the essentials this week, with tips on how to add pattern to a hardscape, color to a garden bed, and serenity to your life (hello, hose hangers):
- Landscape architect Janice Parker offers eight tips to add pattern to a landscape in this week’s Expert Advice post.
- Get untangled. In this week’s 10 Easy Pieces, we’ve found 10 ways to corral your garden hose.
- In this week’s installment of The Novice Gardener, Meredith figures out which edibles are safest to plant in her city window box.
- In this week’s Required Reading post, Kendra dives into the meadows at Great Dixter.
- See our foolproof tips for adding color to your garden beds in this week’s Roundup post.