Are you looking forward to a bountiful spring harvest? So are we. Join us this week as we lay down the roots for spring 2016.
Above: Photograph by Jamie Beck from Garden Visit: Fashion Designer Courtney Klein’s Mission District Backyard.
- In today’s installment of Ask the Expert, bulb grower Scott Kunst shares 10 Ideas for Planting a Spring Bulb Garden.
- Alexa corrals all the elements needed to replicate a sleek Sí£o Paolo pavilion in Tuesday’s Steal this Look.
- Meredith shares a few ideas for baking with foraged finds from The Violet Bakery.
- To get a head start on bulb season, we’re sharing the best tulips to plant this fall.
- A back alley guest house in Texas is our Outbuilding of the Week.